Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sunshine In Your Veins.

There are somethings you just can't explain,
Like the way your heart breaks when you can't spend all your time in your favorite teachers class. Or when you light up when someone thinks of you enough to share themselves. When a friend gives you a muffin or a cookie. When someone you care about deeply, hurts you.
Some of these things make ice run in your veins, so cold that it stops your heart. Tears crystallize and you let yourself become frozen by the bad times.
But those good times. Better then any drug, better then anything. The way it makes sunshine bloom in your veins, snaking its way into your eyes. Making you glow from the inside out. Pure adoration to the world for bringing that person, or that event, into your life.
Like a song, that completely describes how happiness looks, and someone who smells like dreams. All intangible thoughts made possible by your existence.
The world loves you, undoubtedly and wholeheartedly. There is no question in my mind when the wind caresses your face, or the way the birds sing a melody inspired by you. You are the east the sunflowers turn to.
My mind is a garden filled with beautiful flowers I've been lucky to call my friends. I could never imagine in a world not being loved by them, or being hurt by them.
All this has to do with school, there has been stuff going on with the office and stuff, really meaningless stuff that I've let bother me. It has prevented me from thinking of the positive out comes. Even though I might be unhappy momentarily there will always be another good memory that rises with the sun.
I'm so happy I've gotten to meet you. Even briefly between my narrative and your readership. Thank you for being here and experiencing this with me.
I'm so impossibly happy with the state of my life. The people I have the privilege to know, and the people who want to teach me things.
Here's a happy song for you Trampoline by The Unlikely Candidates
-xoHunter


No comments:

Post a Comment