Thursday, August 21, 2014

Of Changes and Update Schedules.

Hello everyone!
So I've updated the blog theme and I've changed the name! The reasoning behind this is; I've started my junior year of high school. I always like to make a weekly/daily/when-I-have-time update of how school is and how I am. So instead of creating an entirely new blog, I've decided that I'm going to just combine the two blogs. This doesn't mean an end to the summer narrative. In fact I already have a list of things I need to talk about (which I'm including in this.) You're not losing any content, you're gaining. I will say that summer updates will take longer to do, my plan is to stock pile them and put them out during the next few weeks. But who knows what's going to happen. I do promise you'll get to hear the end of it though.

But school is a huge part of my life, and a really interesting one to be completely honest.

So I'm going to write (hopefully) the next three summer stories and last three days of school this weekend. So I have a stock pile of summer and you'll be all caught up for next week.
Tonight though I'm going to bed at nine. Because Ipoly eats you up. If you want to know a little bit about Ipoly check here and here. I'm most likely going to be referring to Ipoly like everyone knows what I'm talking about, so if you're new that blog could be your crash course.

Instead of giving you a song recommendation I'm going to link you to a playlist I've been digging.
Here On 8tracks, Mix Maker: Sarkata
It's kept me pumped the last couple of days.
-xoHunter

No comments:

Post a Comment