Friday, April 10, 2015

Of Knitting,Thieving, and Changes.

Hello Internet,

As reminiscent as that statement seems, it doesn't feel appropriate anymore. This site was made to bitch and moan about Junior year. About all the people you meet and the changes that affect life. Somewhere along the way I lost that. So in true Hunter fashion, I've stolen some of Edwards magic and I'm starting over. Abandoning the ship with 57 days to spare.
We all know that I'm changing schools next year, I'm not subtle about it. I was determined to stick this blog out, but I hate it! I hate the posts, I hate the words. This isn't a good space anymore, there is so much spite and pain here now. I want to start over, I want to have a clean slate where the past doesn't affect the present. I'm going to make a new blog, and focus on new things.
I'm going to make this a brainstorm post, and I'll add the url for the new blog soon.

  • Weekly knitting pattern
    • bigger projects get more time 
      • blankets/sweaters/etc
  • Fashion
    • OOTD(?)
    • Current styles I'm loving
    • How to dress up a band shirt Saturday(?)
  • Quotes!
    • Weekly themes that have quotes!
  • 5 sentence Life updates
    • One paragraph to talk about the big events (daily?)
  • Week wrap up
    • summary of the week
    • pro/con list
    • weekend forecast + week to come
  • Book club
    • monthly book to read
    • review of last month's book
    • whats on my To Read list
  • Sundays for TV and movies
    • What shows am I watching
    • What did I think of the latest episode
    • What movies did I see that week
    • What did I think
  • Life stories
    • only the big ones
      • first kisses/family dinners/etc
    • Embellishments
  • NANOWRIMO
  • IMPORTANT NEWS
    • whats going on in the world 
    • whats important
    • how to help
  • Story talks 
    • what am I working on
    • how do i work characters 
  • Tuesday is anime day
    • What am I watching
    • What manga am I reading
    • reviews
    • what's on my list to watch next
That list is just a few things we can expect from the new space. 
Now I have to figure out what to call it.
UPDATE: It's called Unraveling
Song of the day is Heat of the Moment by Asia
Goodbye old blog.
-xohunter

No comments:

Post a Comment