Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Winter Is Coming.

Whenever winter starts to role around, my body shits itself.
Mucus and coughing, I look like a victim of the black death. I feel a hundred times worse though, because my chest is heavy and it's hard to breath. As well as my head pounding and this annoying pressure right behind my eyes. The only thing I want to do is sleep when I'm like this. Unfortunately I do have to do things, like school. School is the worst when you're sick, because not only can you not focus, but you're in pain.

The good news is that it's raining and that's always fun. Although it's really cold, wear a blanket to school cold. (And before anyone says "You don't know cold!!!!11!1!" Stop. You're right it's colder where you're at. But I'm still going to complain.)

School has been pretty uneventful on a whole. Today was a typical rainy day, everyone is too tired to do anything and the teachers are kinda done. Everyone is pretty done.
That doesn't stop the work from piling up though:

This week 12/1-12/5

  • Math worksheet (2)
  • Science worksheet (1)
  • Science test
  • Science lab (?)
  • Blog assignment
  • Recitations 
Next week 12/8-12/12
  • Component five all week
  • Probably more math
  • Also more science
  • Nav's Notebook (this thing will make everything suck)
Last week before break 12/15-12/19
  • Component five due
  • Component six intro
  • Math test
  • Work on English final
  • "house party" or an excuse to be assholes.
Then I get to be done with school for a few weeks. Then you come back and it happens again.
Hard to stay positive when I feel like death. I'm managing though, and I'm glad that it's almost over. 
Song of the day is Shadow Play by The Killers
-XOhunter

No comments:

Post a Comment